Job Title: Cleaner
Location: Beanfield Primary School
Salary: BWT Grade 1, point 1. FTE salary- £17,750, pro rata- £4,014.
Hours per week / Weeks per year: 10 hours per week, Monday to Friday 3.30pm to 5.30pm. 38 weeks, term time only.
About Beanfield Primary School and the Cleaner role
Beanfield is a continuously improving school, on an exciting journey to becoming Outstanding. “Nurturing the citizens of tomorrow” is the core ethos of our school, which all staff, pupil and stakeholders contribute towards. We are a large three form entry school with 700+ pupils across nursery, mainstream and specialist provision.
We benefit from being a valued member of the Brooke Weston Trust, which gives us the opportunity to work alongside many different schools within the local community and further afield.
We are looking for a helpful, reliable and practically minded member of staff to join our team as a Cleaner
The site team are a department at the heart of any school, which has never been more evident than now. As a Cleaner you will support the site team with maintenance & cleanliness of the school grounds.
As a member of staff at Beanfield Primary and the Brooke Weston Trust, we can offer you the following:
- Enhanced salaries and rapid promotional prospects
- Opportunities for continued professional development and access to the BWT Teaching School
- The support of a cohesive and committed team of staff who work collaboratively to maintain high standards and expectations
- Family Friendly policies including but not limited to; Maternity & Paternity leave, flexible working and discretionary leave
- A freshly prepared hot or cold lunch each day
- Access to a school laptop and the latest technology throughout the school
- Salary Sacrifice schemes such as Childcare Vouchers, CPC Drive New car scheme
- A dedicated staff social committee, with the purpose of creating a positive work life balance and ensuring our staff wellbeing is a key priority for all.
- Staff wellbeing; Access to 24/7 ‘Health Assured’ Physical & mental health services.
About Brooke Weston Trust
Our Trust was formed more than 25 years ago with a simple and clear mission – to transform educational performance in all of our communities. Working in some of the most challenging contexts, we improve our students’ achievements by making long term commitments to the community and championing new approaches to improve the life chances for young people.
Our members of staff are essential to realising this vision, and a happy, motivated and supported team will deliver the best possible experiences for our young people.
We place great emphasis on creating a supportive and collaborative working environment in all our schools, where all staff can share best practice through our colleague networks. Brooke Weston staff get access to first class professional development through our Ambition Hub, which is also home to the Northamptonshire Teaching School.
To find out more about working for our Trust and the benefits available to staff please check out the BWT Join Us Guide.
How to Apply
If you think you can contribute in this role and to our organisation we welcome your application!
To apply for the job straight away, please complete a copy of the application form included below and return to email@example.com or alternatively post your application to;
Miss Donna Martin
Beanfield Primary School
Closing date: 23rd September 2021
Interview date: W/C 27th September 2021
Please be aware that if you have not heard from us within two weeks of the closing date your application has, on this occasion, been unsuccessful.
Care and respect for others are the values that lie at the heart of our Trust. The Trust is an Equal Opportunities employer and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people. It expects all staff to share this commitment. All posts working with children and young people will be subject to an enhanced disclosures barring service check. For more information please read our Child Protection policy.