Parent Questionnaire Feedback
Our feedback from our parent questionnaire this year was really positive.
Our feedback from our parent questionnaire this year was really positive. Nearly all the questions had over a 90% positive response to them with parents either ticking the 'Always' or 'Mostly' box. There was only one question which was below 90% (although it still got an 88% positive response rate) .
Parents had the opportunity to make comments as well and we had loads! Here are a selection below!
- A fantastic school. My 3 children are happy and that makes me happy.
- Couldn’t ask for a better school.
- As a family have had amazing support from all staff. Such a lovely school. We are proud to be a part of Beanfield.
- I like the school because the teachers want my child to do their best.
- My son loves the school and he wants to come even on the weekend.
- The school is open and honest with parents.
- Brilliant school. Really happy with my child attending, improved so much. Keep it up. 10/10.
- I really love teacher’s attitude if I have any questions. If there is a problem with my child with other pupils teacher always helps to sort it out.
- Overall it has been good and school does good improvements. We are happy with our child’s progress.