The Local Governor has responsibility for contributing to the work of the governing body in ensuring high standards of achievement for all children and young people in the school by:
- Setting the school’s vision, ethos and strategic direction;
- Holding the Principal to account for the educational performance of the school and its pupils; and
- Ensuring the school and staff have the correct resources and support to fulfil their function.
For information about our governing body, including membership, attendance and register of business interests, click here
Beanfield Primary School is part of the Brooke Weston Trust. Brooke Weston Trust is governed by the Board of Directors who are ultimately responsible for holding the Executive Team to account. At Brooke Weston Trust we place great significance of the importance of governance in raising school standards and ensuring effectiveness in the running of our academies.
The Board of Directors delegate responsibilities to specific committees in order to aid them in carrying out their function. For more information about Brooke Weston Trust governance, including information about the Funding Agreement, Articles of Association, Annual Account and Report etc. please click here
To contact a member of the governing body, please email the Clerk to the Governors Donna Martin on email@example.com
Interersted in becoming a Governors? Please click here for more information.
To find out more information about our current governing body please follow this link.
Please click here to view the following documents relating to the Governing body;
- Term of Office
- Date of appointment/ resignation
- Register of business interests
- Attendance record at governing body and Comittee meetings