We have a simple school uniform. It consists of:
Our school uniform
- A white shirt/polo shirt: shirt in white cotton. This must be worn with the sleeves rolled down and tucked into the trousers or skirt at all times.
- Trousers: black or dark grey trousers, full length.
- Skirt/pinafore dress: black or dark grey skirt worn to knee or below.
- Pale blue and white gingham summer dress
- Royal blue sweatshirt or cardigan
- Socks and tights should be black, grey or white.
- Shoes: formal flat shoes/ankle boots in black. Shoes should not be trainers or include any sports logos. Sandals/Sliders are not appropriate footwear.
- Coat: an outdoor coat can be worn. Hoodies are not permitted in school, nor are any other non-uniform items of clothing.
- White t-shirt
- Black/Navy/Dark grey shorts/ joggers/leggings
- Trainers (any colour)
- Plain dark jumpers/sweatshirts (no hoodies)
Children should not wear jewellery to school. The Governors have made this decision in response to a Health & Safety directive received.
Please visit the Karlsports website to purchase school uniform or come in to the school reception to collect an order form. Click here to visit the Karlsports website
Please note there is no requirement for children to wear Beanfield branded uniform.